Tiny Game Corner is a DIY pocket sized game console that anyone can make.
What makes it different than others you may ask? Here are some key features helping it stand out from the crowd:
- It is free (no parts included in the price 🙂 )
- It has cartridges!
- More buttons than commercial competitors (yes you can pause the game on this one)
- ICSP header exposed so you can flash your own cartridges
- Surround sound (piezo buzzer surrounded by the case 😛 )
- Endless hours of amazing gameplay provided by rechargeable battery, in the case below you can fit 720 mAh LiPo battery, which provides A LOT of juice!
- State of the art 1 bit color screen!
- Beautiful 3D printable case
3D printable case on Thingiverse can be found here:
No 3D printer? No worries! You can order the case from SHAPEWAYS:
Schematic diagram and parts:
Support the project
If you love the project and would like to see more updates and new amazing games: